Effective date: July 9, 2019
1. Privacy Commitment & Disclosure of Information
We may collect different types of information about you (“your personal information”), depending upon the reason that the information is being collected. Your personal information collected may include (a) your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other personally identifiable information as described further below; (b) your IP address, mobile device unique ID, or other usage data as described more fully below; and (c) tracking and cookies data as described more fully below.
Nevertheless, we may disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- when authorized by you;
- when necessary to provide the Service;
- when necessary to comply with an order of a government agency or court, when requested by a government regulator, or as otherwise required by law;
- to investigate and address system or security problems;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of JAMM Fabrication & Design, LLC; or
- to protect against legal liability.
2. Types of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Therefore, your personal information collected may include the following types of data:
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
2.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about the status of any purchase;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your personal information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5. Security Of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Links To Other Sites
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Service is intended to be used by adults and is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers. We will not knowingly use or disclose personal information collected from children for any purpose.
9. Contact Us